We are a renowned name among the manufacturers, wholesale suppliers and
exporters of finest quality natural henna and natural henna hair products.
We are at the forefront in producing and exporting natural henna powder in
India and abroad. Henna has been in use for its medicinal and cosmetic
properties for 10000 years. But now it is applied for coloring and
conditioning of hair. Our huge experience in henna industry earned
accreditations of the hair lovers from every quarter of the world.
What is Herbal Henna?
Henna powder in its pure and natural form is a bright or deep green, khaki
or brown. The color produced by pure natural henna ranges from orange to
red, to black cherry and near black color. Henna powder quality produced by
our company is determined by its color, purity, its dyeing property &
fineness. Our herbal henna is the most common and user friendly way for
natural henna hair coloring. We manufacture the superior quality of henna,
to provide maximum benefit to our customers around the globe.
Features of Henna Hair Color
Products manufactured at our campus have attributes to allow strength to
the hair and to help it recollect its natural dynamism.:
- Herbal henna prevents hair fall and makes the hair naturally strong.
- Quality hair conditioner.
- Natural henna dyes the hair in natural orangish brown color.
- Henna powder is eco-friendly and gives an excellent color to the
- It emits a beautiful fragrance after application.
- Being entirely natural in constitution, our herbal henna does not
cause any side effects and are safe for application.
- Ammonia free.
- Colors naturally, improves natural look.
- Improves hair growth and prevents hair loss.
- Anti-dandruff agents.
- Enhances shine and lustre.
- Can also be applied on hands as mehendi, tattoos and body art.
Our Manufacturing Unit at Sojat
- Finest Packing
- All products are PH balanced
- No Ammonia, no Hydrogen Peroxide
- Natural conditioner
- No side effects
- Very economical price
We have got into business of henna for the past four generations.
Previously we were manufacturing henna in Faridabad, Haryana. The land was
converted from fields into colonies due to urbanization. So, the production
of henna was transferred to Sojat in Rajasthan. The climatic conditions of
Sojat is quite similar to that of Faridabad. Here, we can develop the
largest quantity of the finest quality henna for coloring and conditioning
How to Apply Henna?
Applying henna is not like applying any normal hair color, it needs care.
The longer your hair, the more careful you should be. Following are the
steps associated with application of henna:
- Put the henna powder in a bowl. The quantity of henna powder should
be according to the length of your hair.
- Add some water and lemon juice to it and mix it thoroughly. See that
there should be no lumps left. Leave the paste so prepared for 4 to 8
- In the meanwhile apply some petroleum jelly on the back side of your
ears and on the neck. This will prevent these areas from getting stained
by the henna paste
- After passage of the stipulated time period, take the henna paste and
mix it again. Then wear gloves to protect your hands from henna.
- Apply the henna paste carefully on your head, leaving no portion
- Leave the paste so applied for about 1 hour, until it get dried to a
- Rinse the henna paste with warm water after 1 hour. Do not stop
washing until the water runs clear.
- Apply a quality conditioner on the towel dried hair.
Following are the primary tests done to check the reliability and
authenticity of henna/hair colors. These tests also help to determine
whether a color is suitable for a particular type of skin or not.
- Strand Test: This test is called the strand test because it
is conducted upon few single hair (usually gray hairs) also called
strand. To conduct the strand test, first of all, prepare a small
quantity of the henna/hair color mixture and apply it on some selected
gray or white hairs of yours. Leave it to dry for 30 minutes. After half
an hour wash your hair (on which the color was applied) with clean
water. If you are checking the colorant for a darker shade then you may
leave it for more than 30 minutes while testing.
- Hypersensitivity Test: The name hypersensitivity test is
derived from the word hypersensitive which means excessive physical
sensitivity to a particular drug, substance or hair color. The purpose
behind the strand test and hypersensitivity test is almost the same,
except that the strand test is conducted to ascertain the effect of
henna/hair color on a person's hair while the hypersensitivity test is
carried out to see its effect on a person's skin.
To conduct the hypersensitivity test, first of all, mix a little
quantity of the henna/hair color in a bowl or glass. Left it for some
time. In the meanwhile, wash a small area behind your ear using a soap
and dry it with a towel. Now, apply the prepared colorant on this
cleaned portion of skin. Allow it to dry. After 24 hours, wash this
patch of color applied on the skin with soap. If no reddening or rashes
were there and you experience no irritation, inflammation or burning
sensation, it means that the color can be safely used.
Safety is the primacy everywhere; so is the case with henna/hair colors.
You must be very careful while using these colorants. The following
guidelines will certainly assist you in doing the job of coloring the hair
- Don't expose the colorant to direct sunlight. Better put it in a dark
- Don't open the color packet unless it is to be immediately used
- Make sure that you mix the color in a plastic or glass bowl, rather
than a metal bowl.
- The color paste should be applied on the hair with the help of an
application brush and not with hands.
- Do not add any foreign material in the color unless it is written on
the box or packaging of the color to do so.
- It is suggested that the pregnant women use only herbal henna, if
they want to color their hair. The reason is that the synthetic hair
colors contains certain chemicals, hence not considered good to be used
- Don't try to color your eyelashes with the hair color, as it may harm
your eyes. If the color enters the eyes by mistake, rinse the same with
fresh water immediately.
We offer our herbal hair colors in 10gm sachets for retailers. Each pack
contain 4/5/6 sachets. For bulk packing , as per International standards,
each box may contain 600 sachets. Hence number of packs in one box may vary
upon the number of sachets in 1 pack.
"Since our natural burgundy hair color is manufactured out of
mostly pure natural herbal constituents, it is free from any side effects
and leaves a shiny and healthy look to the hair. The unbeatable quality of
our Burgundy hair colors produces an effect that remains for a long time and
is very friendly in application."
-Swati Kansal, Nagpur