When roots grow out, hair color fades with
time. However, if there is the need for hair color removal much before the
stipulated time, there are many hair color removal products in the market.
In case of hair color removal, application of hairspray, hot oil treatments,
shampooing and wash with water will gradually fade hair dye. For the removal
of hairs, you will have to follow the instructions listed below :
Tips for successful hair color removal
In Case of Black Hair Dye
- Performance of strand test is necessary before applying any hair
- Don't forget to defend your clothing from hair color removal
- Precisely pursue the instructions on all hair color removal
- Start out by dividing hair in sections of 1/4 to 1/2 inch and
tighten with the hair clips.
- Apply the hair dye removal product starting in small sections from
the roots to the tips of your hair.
- Keep on to apply the hair dye removal product in the same manner
until all your hairs are thoroughly covered.
- Tie your hair loosely on top of your head and cover with the plastic
cap or secure with a hair clip.
- Carefully follow the directions and make sure you don't exceed the
maximum time. Hair removal dye always contains bleach, which can damage
your hair and cause hair loss. In case you experience severe burning,
wash the product from your hair at once and consult the doctor.
- When the time is up, dispose the plastic cap and wash the product
from your hair.
- Use a good conditioner, rinse and towel dry.
- Deep conditioning with a low pH conditioner helps protect your hair
as well as add natural softness and shine.
- Hair color removal products should not be used on henna.
- Keep hair color removal products away from eyes contact. Never apply
them on lashes or eye-brows.
- Bleach should not be used for hair color removal. It helps
artificial colors click deeper into the hair shaft and weakens tit,
resulting even more harms.
- Complete removal of black hair dye from your hair, is very tough
especially for permanent hair color. Better to let it grow out,
bleaching with chemicals harms the hair quality. It may make it so
stretchable and flimsy that it starts falling.
- If black hair dye stains. The best method is to forbid it from
spotting by applying Vaseline around the hairline before dyeing.
- Using detergent and water quickly is a good idea, if black hair dye
- Black hair dye stains can also be removed by rubbing cigarette ash
over the stained skin.