We specialize in offering natural mahogany hair color to the hair
lovers of the world. Mahogany Brown, made of finest quality henna leaves and
natural oils ingredients, have excellent dyeing properties that give natural
conditioning and shine to your hair. This product is a unified consequence
of our unbeatable quality infrastructure and extensive research.
About the color Mahogany Brown
Mahogany is a reddish brown color. It is less red than henna red and is
suitable for brown hair and adds red effect to brown color. It possess a
fixed portion of Vitamin E to protect against dryness.
It has nutritious protective softeners and gives you 100% mahogany brown
coverage that gives a lasting, rich, healthy hair color. This exclusive
formula permits color and highlights to be found with over-the-top results,
while esteeming the physiological structure and wellness of the hair.
Features of Mahogany Brown Color
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- Henna (Lawsonia Inermus )
- Citric Acid
- Mahogany brown color strengthens the roots of hair.
- It helps to make hair dark, dense and lustrous.
- Our product supplies a deep shiny glow and silky look after washing.
- It also works as a conditioner for the hair.
- Helps in controlling dandruff.
- Mahogany brown is dermatologically tested, it does not result in any
- It beautifies hair and cure numerous hair ailments.
- Mahogany brown is a good nourisher also.
How to Apply Hair Color?
- Finest Packing
- All products are PH balanced
- No Ammonia, no Hydrogen Peroxide
- Natural conditioner
- No side effects
- Very economical price
Put the colorant or coloring powder in a plastic container and add approx.
35 cc. or 6-7 tablespoons of water in it to prepare a paste. Ensure that the
paste is thick enough to be comfortably applied on the hair. Apply this
paste on hair with the help of a brush. For the paste to reach the hair
roots, it is necessary to comb the hair after five minutes of the
application of the paste. If you observe any white hair or hairs, apply more
paste on that particular portion of your head. Ensure that no portion is
left unpasted. Rinse your hair thoroughly after 30 minutes of application.
Later wash your hair with soap or shampoo, whichever is convenient for you.
Following are the primary tests done to check the reliability and
authenticity of henna/hair colors. These tests also help to determine
whether a color is suitable for a particular type of skin or not.
- Strand Test: This test is called the strand test because it
is conducted upon few single hair (usually gray hairs) also called
strand. To conduct the strand test, first of all, prepare a small
quantity of the henna/hair color mixture and apply it on some selected
gray or white hairs of yours. Leave it to dry for 30 minutes. After half
an hour wash your hair (on which the color was applied) with clean
water. If you are checking the colorant for a darker shade then you may
leave it for more than 30 minutes while testing.
- Hypersensitivity Test: The name hypersensitivity test is
derived from the word hypersensitive which means excessive physical
sensitivity to a particular drug, substance or hair color. The purpose
behind the strand test and hypersensitivity test is almost the same,
except that the strand test is conducted to ascertain the effect of
henna/hair color on a person's hair while the hypersensitivity test is
carried out to see its effect on a person's skin.
To conduct the hypersensitivity test, first of all, mix a little
quantity of the henna/hair color in a bowl or glass. Left it for some
time. In the meanwhile, wash a small area behind your ear using a soap
and dry it with a towel. Now, apply the prepared colorant on this
cleaned portion of skin. Allow it to dry. After 24 hours, wash this
patch of color applied on the skin with soap. If no reddening or rashes
were there and you experience no irritation, inflammation or burning
sensation, it means that the color can be safely used.
Safety is the primacy everywhere; so is the case with henna/hair colors.
You must be very careful while using these colorants. The following
guidelines will certainly assist you in doing the job of coloring the hair
- Don't expose the colorant to direct sunlight. Better put it in a dark
- Don't open the color packet unless it is to be immediately used
- Make sure that you mix the color in a plastic or glass bowl, rather
than a metal bowl.
- The color paste should be applied on the hair with the help of an
application brush and not with hands.
- Do not add any foreign material in the color unless it is written on
the box or packaging of the color to do so.
- It is suggested that the pregnant women use only herbal henna, if
they want to color their hair. The reason is that the synthetic hair
colors contains certain chemicals, hence not considered good to be used
- Don't try to color your eyelashes with the hair color, as it may harm
your eyes. If the color enters the eyes by mistake, rinse the same with
fresh water immediately.
We offer our herbal hair colors in 10gm sachets for retailers. Each pack
contain 4/5/6 sachets. For bulk packing , as per International standards,
each box may contain 600 sachets. Hence number of packs in one box may vary
upon the number of sachets in 1 pack.
"Mahogany brown renders a maximum color insight leaving in perfect
coverage and long lasting continuance. The low ammonia substance, together
with the highly protective ingredients, allow optimum protective covering
and nourishment to the hair during the coloring process, imparting a healthy
and luminous effect to the hairs."